A How-to-Guide for Student Leadership Summits
September 24, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET, 1.0 PDH credit
This free webinar has been developed by ITE Student Chapters for ITE Student Chapters and will focus on the Student Leadership Summit (SLS). Students who attend this webinar will receive background information on what SLS is and why it is important for chapters to be involved. The webinar will also share some brief statistics on other ITE Student Chapters’ involvement with SLS, including budgets, attendees, and qualitative assessments on how SLS has helped their chapters.
Furthermore, students attending this webinar will receive tips on how they can maximize the value of attending SLS for their chapter. In terms of hosting SLS, the information will be provided to help student chapters determine if hosting is right for them. Useful advice from students who have recently hosted an SLS will also be provided to help student chapters overcome common challenges and barriers.
- Understand what SLS is and why it is important
- Gain insight on other student chapters’ involvement levels in SLS and their views on its advantages and disadvantages
- Learns ways to make attending SLS effective for your chapter
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of hosting an SLS
- Gain advice on hosting an SLS